Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time for Strength

Fall is upon us, dreams of sunny days by the pool are over, time to pack on strength.  Let your diet slip a bit take some time off to recover, 4 weeks of rehabbing my shoulder (moblitywod) and a week off to recover it is time to train for new PRs.

I will be reaching back into the 5x5 days x2 week (squat, deadlift, bench) 2 days of crossfit and 1 day of 400m/800m sprints.  16 weeks later I hope to achieve my goals.

Supps:  Creatine, Protein, BCAA's, Caffeine, Omega3, CLA, Tribulus

My super friend Justin helps a lot with the supps

Goals:
  • Squat 405lbs
  • Deadlift 525lbs
  • Bench 375lbs
  • Total  1305lbs
The last time I hit my PR was OIF 07-09 Demon Platoon 1000 club, total weight 1285lbs but I was 255lbs not 200lbs. 

Break Your Plateau

JT

1 comment:

  1. Add Beta Alanine to your stack. And how much BCAAs and caffeine are you taking? Dosage for those 2 is based on weight, would hate to see you waste your cash and more importantly, your time.

    ReplyDelete